2011 In The Books
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:42
The points are being tallied as we speak and as soon as they are released we will post the list of champions.
In addition to our standard race season, NTK also hosted a successful SWRC event and our Rotax Challenge series. Those made for nice additions to our schedule.
At our final race, we held the powder puff race for any of the ladies that don’t usually race. We had a good group show up and put on a show. Maybe some of them will move over into full time racing next season.
Thank you to all the volunteers that helped make this a great season. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the track soon.
- Davide Forѐ Joins CRG-USA for Superkarts! USA SpringNationals - Colorado operation fielding star-studded lineup for...
- Great Results for Seve DePinto at Florida Karting Championship Series - Up-and-coming Florida driver claims...
- Red Line Oil Series Looks Forward to Large Turnout for Race Two
- Anthony Gangi Jr. Victorious at USPKS - Rising star challenges himself in Mooresville, North Carolina
- Remaining 2014 WKA Manufacturers Cup and Gold Cup Schedules Announced
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 31 guests online