2011 In The Books
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:42
The points are being tallied as we speak and as soon as they are released we will post the list of champions.
In addition to our standard race season, NTK also hosted a successful SWRC event and our Rotax Challenge series. Those made for nice additions to our schedule.
At our final race, we held the powder puff race for any of the ladies that don’t usually race. We had a good group show up and put on a show. Maybe some of them will move over into full time racing next season.
Thank you to all the volunteers that helped make this a great season. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the track soon.
- 2014 Kid Kart Nationals – Thank You
- Waterloo Regional Kart Club Race 10 Results - New York visitors add flavor to annual...
- GoRotax.com Driver of the Month Presented by eKartingNews.com – July 2014 – Ken Maxfield -...
- Karts to Cars Driver Development Program Registration Open Now - Program will award Formula 1600...
- New Fresh Look for Australian Karting - Mick Doohan helps prepare Australian Karting for successful...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 18 guests online