2011 In The Books
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:42
The points are being tallied as we speak and as soon as they are released we will post the list of champions.
In addition to our standard race season, NTK also hosted a successful SWRC event and our Rotax Challenge series. Those made for nice additions to our schedule.
At our final race, we held the powder puff race for any of the ladies that don’t usually race. We had a good group show up and put on a show. Maybe some of them will move over into full time racing next season.
Thank you to all the volunteers that helped make this a great season. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the track soon.
- eKartingNews.com Driver of the Month – March 2014 – Josh Lane - DRT Racing driver...
- Aluminos Chassis Continues Gaining Victories in 2014 - Gaudreau wins at Red Line Oil Karting...
- Route 66 Sprint Series Starts Up Season at Concept Haulers Motor Speedway
- Sabré Cook Completes a Very Successful 2014 Rotax Challenge of the Americas - Two main...
- Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge Gains Industry Support for LO206 - Briggs & Stratton, RLV and...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 14 guests online