2011 In The Books
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:42
The points are being tallied as we speak and as soon as they are released we will post the list of champions.
In addition to our standard race season, NTK also hosted a successful SWRC event and our Rotax Challenge series. Those made for nice additions to our schedule.
At our final race, we held the powder puff race for any of the ladies that don’t usually race. We had a good group show up and put on a show. Maybe some of them will move over into full time racing next season.
Thank you to all the volunteers that helped make this a great season. We look forward to seeing everyone back at the track soon.
- Rocky Mountain ProKart Challenge Finale Set for Grand Junction - Flores leads Marolt and Brewer...
- Two Championships, Ten Wins and 38 Podiums for Top Kart USA over the Past Two...
- Statistics Don’t Lie, and BBR Karting Has Enough of Them to Go Around - 28...
- 2014 eKartingNews.com Driver Rankings – TaG – August 15 - Craig advances to top spot,...
- Rotax Pan American Online Registration Open - Final chance to make Team USA event
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 30 guests online