- Daniel Formal Signs Deal with PSL Karting/CRG as Official Factory Driver for 2014 - Four-time...
- Nicholas Brueckner Finishes Third at SKUSA SuperNationals XVII - Young Texan outlasts the rain and...
- Team News: PSL Karting’s JVD Power to Supply Engines for CRG at The Rotax Euro...
- Series News: 2014 F-Series Gearup Challenge Schedule
- Series News: GoPro Motorplex Karting Challenge 2014 Schedule Announced
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 8 guests online