Sunday, 20 October 2013 14:03
- Champions Decided in Second Season of Texas ProKart Challenge - Second year of Superkarts! USA...
- PSL Karting and Kart & Parts Join Forces for CRG Support - Karts & Parts...
- ART Grand Prix America Leaves the SKUSA SuperNationals as Champions
- Morning Coffee: Friday – December 13 - The so-called ‘Off-Season’
- IAME Announces Exciting TaG Awards at Florida Winter Tour Formula Kart Racing Program
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 17 guests online