Drafting Points Through Summer 5
Thursday, 31 July 2014 16:48
Summer 6 TPKC Related Track Announcements
Tuesday, 29 July 2014 23:35
We have been getting a lot of requests to practice at NTK by non-members before the Texas Pro-Kart Challenge runs at our track in August. Therefore, on the advice from the Board of Directors we will run the Summer 6, August 9th race in the forward direction.
Also, in preparation for the TPKC race we will have a work day at the track this Saturday August, 5th, starting at 9:00am. Contact John Ray for more information, 214-357-0545.
See you at the races,
Available Driving Gear?
NTK is in need of some driver suits, gloves, and helmets so we can ensure that our guests are well protected during their demo rides. If you have some old, but still in good condition gear, please contact an NTK officer or bring it to the track at the next race.
- Paddock Insider: 2014 Superkarts! USA Pro Tour SummerNationals - Inaugural Modesto Grand Prix hosts record...
- Florida Pro Kart Series to Start Winter Series in 2015 - Industry support from Bridgestone,...
- Phil Giebler Racing Enters Robust 14-Driver Lineup for SKUSA Pro Tour Modesto Grand Prix
- Morning Coffee: Friday – August 1 - Respecting the Streets…and the Sport
- 2014 Superkarts! USA Pro Tour – SummerNationals - August 1-3, 2014: Modesto Grand Prix -...