Back On The Track Jack
Tuesday, 10 January 2012 01:56
- Trenton Estep Joins Dallas Karting Complex/Sodi Kart USA Race Team - Texas-based operation adds Superkarts!...
- From the Tower: 2014 Cold Stone US Grand Nationals - MAXSpeed Group and US Rotax...
- Great Battles in Kristianstad for the First CIK-FIA Titles
- Team PSL Karting Laying Down Top Finishes at the 2014 Cold Stone US Grand Nationals...
- Anthony Willis Looking to Carry His Momentum into the SKUSA Modesto Grand Prix
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 17 guests online