Calling all North Texas Karters
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, December 9, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Robson Ranch Ballroom
Details to follow soon
- Anthony Gangi Jr. Claims Pole and Super Pole at Pan Am Challenge - Fastest driver...
- Northeast Karting Showdown Crowns 2014 champions - 9 classes battled over 7 points-paying races at...
- Driver Diary: Joey Wimsett – CIK-FIA KZ2 Super Cup - CRG-USA pilot makes European debut...
- Team News: Goodwood Kartways Pan American Challenge Report
- Red Line Oil Karting Championship – Round 9 Preview - Championships on the Line -...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 16 guests online