Calling all North Texas Karters
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, December 9, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Robson Ranch Ballroom
Details to follow soon
- EKN Trackside: 2014 Superkarts! USA Pro Tour SummerNationals – Preview – Part 2 - Full...
- United States Pro Kart Series Reverses Decisions Made at Pittsburgh Event
- Birels Work at US Rotax Grand Nationals; Three Chassis, Three Podiums - Strong runs by...
- Tru Tech Racing Engines 2014 Cold Stone US Rotax National Champions
- eKartingNews.com Driver of the Month – June 2014 – Mike McAndrews - Birel driver bags...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 16 guests online