Calling all North Texas Karters
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, December 9, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Robson Ranch Ballroom
Details to follow soon
- EKN Trackside: United States Pro Kart Series – Pittsburgh – Saturday Report - Giessen ‘Deadly’...
- Paddock Insider: United States Pro Kart Series – Pittsburgh International Race Complex - Third stop...
- CRG West Announces New Affiliation with PSL Karting and Changes Name to PSL West
- Last Days to Pre-Enter for Superkarts! USA SummerNationals - Excitement continues to build as inaugural...
- United States Pro Kart Series – Pittsburgh - July 25-27, 2014: Pittsburgh International Race Complex...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 113 guests online