Calling all North Texas Karters
SAVE THE DATE!
Friday, December 9, 2011, 7:00 p.m.
Robson Ranch Ballroom
Details to follow soon
- Trey Shannon Takes Victory at Jacksonville Grand Prix - Shannon braves rain in solo six...
- Innisfil Indy to Provide GP Kart Chassis Tests - Interested competitors will have the opportunity...
- Florida Pro Kart Series to Offer Over $18,000 in Cash and Prizes - Florida based...
- Ardigo, Daruvala, Baiz and Gafar Victorious at WSK Super Master Series - WSK Super Master...
- EKN Trackside: United States Pro Kart Series – Mooresville – Sunday Report - Ralston doubles...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 161 guests online