Final 2011 Points Totals Coming Soon To A Website Near You
- EKN Trackside: 11th Annual RoboPong 200 – Preview - New Castle Motorsports Park hosting 200-lap...
- Drivers Begin Hunt for Rental League Powered by Sunoco Race Fuels Championship in Round 3
- ART Grand Prix Returns Two to the Top Step
- CRG to Celebrate Its 30th Anniversary in World Championships at Essay: 1984-2014
- Ricciardo Kart to be Produced by BIREL ART
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 13 guests online