Free Kid Karter Seminar
As the class sponsor for Kid Karts in 2011, Polar Graphics is happy to announce that we will be offering a free seminar, like last year's, for all kid karters and their tuners. The session will cover some of the basics of equipment and safety in addition to training on setup and tuning of the kid kart. We will also be covering tips on how to successfully coach your kid karter in future practice sessions and how to maximize the benefits from your practice sessions. Chris Williams, who has tuned for several kid karts and helped win 6 national championships, will teach the course.
The class is open to anyone wanting to learn more about their kid kart whether you are a current racer, prospective racer, member at NTK, or non-member.
The class will be on April 30th, from 10:30-12:00 at NTK, and kids and parents are both welcome
Polar Graphics will provide drinks and snacks during the session.
The Kid Kart class has started off 2011 with a bang. Our three veteran racers, Adrian Cruz, Ethan Johnson, and Jacob Beaudoin are all stepping up their games from last year with faster laptimes and great racing performances. These three have been joined by some new racers. Hunter Penman and Robert Floyd joined the class and raced at both Spring 1 and Spring 2. They had good shows for their first races. Ruben Ascencio joined the class for his first race Spring 2 with some great laptimes. These kids race hard on the track and then come in congratulating each other. These kids are an example of what karting is all about.
We know of at least 4 other kid karters practicing that should be joining us for racing in the next few weeks. If you have a kid 5-7 years old that wants to race, come join these kids for some action packed adventure.
- Last Days to Pre-Enter for Superkarts! USA SummerNationals - Excitement continues to build as inaugural...
- United States Pro Kart Series – Pittsburgh - July 25-27, 2014: Pittsburgh International Race Complex...
- Podium Finish for Austin Versteeg at Cold Stone US Grand Nationals - Rolison Performance Group...
- SwedeTech Racing Customer Modesto Grand Prix Pre-Race Report
- Carter Williams Looking for Home-Track Success in Modesto Grand Prix