Hallelujah! Sunday's A Good Day For Racing
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 02:04
But let us have our race Sunday.
Fast they were.
Round they went.
Show us the line,
For all this money we spent.
Though Saturday was best spent watching the much needed raindrops fall from sky, on Sunday the group made it rain with Winter 4 racing. And as you know, where there's updated race results, there's freshly baked points . (Not "baked" points like Enron's books but "baked" points like Martha Steward's homemade cookies.... Hmmm.. maybe that's a bad example.)
- eKartingNews.com Driver of the Month – March 2014 – Josh Lane - DRT Racing driver...
- Aluminos Chassis Continues Gaining Victories in 2014 - Gaudreau wins at Red Line Oil Karting...
- Route 66 Sprint Series Starts Up Season at Concept Haulers Motor Speedway
- Sabré Cook Completes a Very Successful 2014 Rotax Challenge of the Americas - Two main...
- Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge Gains Industry Support for LO206 - Briggs & Stratton, RLV and...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 13 guests online