Hallelujah! Sunday's A Good Day For Racing
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 02:04
But let us have our race Sunday.
Fast they were.
Round they went.
Show us the line,
For all this money we spent.
Though Saturday was best spent watching the much needed raindrops fall from sky, on Sunday the group made it rain with Winter 4 racing. And as you know, where there's updated race results, there's freshly baked points . (Not "baked" points like Enron's books but "baked" points like Martha Steward's homemade cookies.... Hmmm.. maybe that's a bad example.)
- From the Tower: 2014 Cold Stone US Grand Nationals - MAXSpeed Group and US Rotax...
- Great Battles in Kristianstad for the First CIK-FIA Titles
- Team PSL Karting Laying Down Top Finishes at the 2014 Cold Stone US Grand Nationals...
- Anthony Willis Looking to Carry His Momentum into the SKUSA Modesto Grand Prix
- Florida Pro Kart Series Gears Up for Round Two of Their Successful First Season -...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 18 guests online