Hallelujah! Sunday's A Good Day For Racing
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 02:04
But let us have our race Sunday.
Fast they were.
Round they went.
Show us the line,
For all this money we spent.
Though Saturday was best spent watching the much needed raindrops fall from sky, on Sunday the group made it rain with Winter 4 racing. And as you know, where there's updated race results, there's freshly baked points . (Not "baked" points like Enron's books but "baked" points like Martha Steward's homemade cookies.... Hmmm.. maybe that's a bad example.)
- First Gear Project: Bringing Crowdfunding to Racers - EKN partners with new website focused on...
- Team K&K Wins Two of Three ECKC Briggs Titles Again
- Team News: Goodwood Kartways ECKC Mont-Tremblant Report
- Jak Crawford Set to Pilot Benik Kart for Remainder of 2014 and 2014 Season -...
- Karting and F1 Expertise Merge - Newly branded SpeedsportZ Racing Park is Houston's Need-For-Speed Playground
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 41 guests online