Hallelujah! Sunday's A Good Day For Racing
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 02:04
But let us have our race Sunday.
Fast they were.
Round they went.
Show us the line,
For all this money we spent.
Though Saturday was best spent watching the much needed raindrops fall from sky, on Sunday the group made it rain with Winter 4 racing. And as you know, where there's updated race results, there's freshly baked points . (Not "baked" points like Enron's books but "baked" points like Martha Steward's homemade cookies.... Hmmm.. maybe that's a bad example.)
- Two Wins and Multiple Podiums for P1 Engines Over Busy Karting Weekend - ProKart Challenge...
- Industry News: Hegar Manufacturing Offering Quick Start for Honda CR125 Engines - New device eliminates...
- PROgression: Alejandro Fernandez to Join GRC Lites in 2014
- Over $5,000 in Cash, Prizes On the Line This Weekend at WKA Gold Cup Opener...
- Wet Weather Hits California ProKart Challenge in Willow Springs - Defending Pro champions Musgrave and...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 11 guests online