Hallelujah! Sunday's A Good Day For Racing
Tuesday, 21 February 2012 02:04
But let us have our race Sunday.
Fast they were.
Round they went.
Show us the line,
For all this money we spent.
Though Saturday was best spent watching the much needed raindrops fall from sky, on Sunday the group made it rain with Winter 4 racing. And as you know, where there's updated race results, there's freshly baked points . (Not "baked" points like Enron's books but "baked" points like Martha Steward's homemade cookies.... Hmmm.. maybe that's a bad example.)
- Texas ProKart Challenge Ready to Kick Off 2014 Season on April 25-27 - Opening weekend...
- WSK Super Master Series Finale Approaching
- MAXSpeed Group Donates Rotax Engine to Racing4Vets Veteran Kart Challenge - Event to take place...
- TS Racing Has Successful Weekend at Florida Karting Championship Series in Orlando
- Lone Star Grand Prix Adds Honda CRF250 to Open Shifter Class
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 32 guests online