Hey Campers, We've Got An Updated 2012 Race Schedule
Thursday, 09 February 2012 02:02
- PR Engines to Continue the D Power Racing Engines Success
- Los Angeles Karting Championship Hosts Year End Banquet - $50,000 in prizes, cash and trophies...
- GoRotax.com Driver of the Month Presented by eKartingNews.com – November 2013 – Juan Manuel Correa...
- International Calendar of CIK-FIA Karting Academy Trophy Released
- Holiday Gift Guide for Karting - Products and services on special for Holiday season or...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 18 guests online