- Anthony Willis Looking to Carry His Momentum into the SKUSA Modesto Grand Prix
- Florida Pro Kart Series Gears Up for Round Two of Their Successful First Season -...
- Dylan Tavella is Rotax National Champion for Second Consecutive Year - 2014 Cold Stone US...
- IKF 2-Cycle, 4-Cycle and Shifter Grand Nationals Important Information - August 6-10 event is coming...
- PR Engines Offering Rental Discount at SKUSA SummerNationals
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 22 guests online