- Craig and Selliken Split Victories at Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge - Championship battles continue to...
- Motorsportz at Grand Texas is Born - New tracks at 'Grand Texas' are set to...
- Schedule Updated for Final Rounds of So-Cal Rotax Challenge - Southern California United States Rotax...
- SSM Super One Rotax Series – Round Three Report
- Hartson, Nahrstedt Crowned Summer Rental League Powered by Sunoco Race Fuels Champions
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 17 guests online