- Arai Helmets/Butler Built Agree to Multi-Year Partnership with WKA - Partnership includes $500 To Win...
- MSA British Junior Kart Championship Reveals Vortex Pooled Engine Choice
- 2014 WSK Promotion Season is Ready
- Seve DePinto Finishes Season Strong and Looks Toward 2014 - Next up - WKA Daytona
- CIK-FIA Champions Around the World
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 22 guests online