- Texas ProKart Challenge Releases 2014 Schedule - Official SKUSA regional and US Rotax Max Challenge...
- F-Series Steps It Up and Gains Big Support in 2014
- Over $20,000 Cash, Awards, and Contingencies Offered at 2014 IKF Region 6 NW Gold Cup...
- Solid Fields Bolster Opening Round of 2014 ROK Cup USA Series
- Full Throttle Karting Reclaims Birel Brand for Southern California - Long-time Birel supporter amps up...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 23 guests online