- Inaugural US Open of Dirt Cancelled - Lack of entries force cancellation of event
- Superkarts! USA Releases Highlight Film of Modesto Grand Prix
- Team K&K Just Misses Podium in 2 Of 3 Briggs Classes at Canadian Nationals
- Briggs & Stratton Announce World Formula Engine Model Updates
- EKN Trackside: 2014 Rock Island Grand Prix – Race Report - Dittmer, Neilson, and Aldridge...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 9 guests online