Also, keep in mind you will not receive any points until you have renewed your membership.
Membership prices are still $310 for the year. Please make your checks payable to NTK and send them along with completed forms to me at:
1602 Fairway Dr
Corinth, TX 76210
- Cold Stone Creamery Renews Partnership with MAXSpeed Entertainment for Remainder of 2014 and 2015 Race...
- Kremers and Puhakka Join Race of Stars in Australia
- Red Line Oil Karting Championship Round Eight to Offer $1,000 Cash Bonus Race - Rotax...
- Carter Williams Fourth at Lancaster GP, Thrid in SKUSA ProKart Challenge Championship
- Coyote Founder Wayne Wispelaere Has Passed
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 40 guests online