Also, keep in mind you will not receive any points until you have renewed your membership.
Membership prices are still $310 for the year. Please make your checks payable to NTK and send them along with completed forms to me at:
1602 Fairway Dr
Corinth, TX 76210
- Simpson/Newey Score RoboPong 200 Victory - Closing lap drama puts longtime competitors on top of...
- Alessandro De Tullio Makes the Switch to Praga - Young driver already proves successful during...
- Series Winds Down as Entries Rev Up in GoPro Motorplex Karting Challenge Round 7
- KartSport North America/AMR Score RoboPong 200 Pole Position - Veteran Jones lays down fast time...
- Paddock Insider: 2014 RoboPong 200 - Big fields for 200-lap endurance race and Yamaha support...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 20 guests online