Also, keep in mind you will not receive any points until you have renewed your membership.
Membership prices are still $310 for the year. Please make your checks payable to NTK and send them along with completed forms to me at:
1602 Fairway Dr
Corinth, TX 76210
- Florida Winter Tour Class Strucutre, Dates and Locations Confirmed - 2015 will see stops in...
- Lemke Takes Four Wins at Mid-State Route 66 Series
- 2014 Florida Karting Championship Series Banquet Information
- Benik Kart Adds Dealer in Monterrey Mexico - Mexican drivers now have the chance to...
- Sabré Cook Adds More Hardware in ProKart Challenge Competition - CRG-USA/SwedeTech/AiM/Sniper/Viceroy driver earns Rocky Mountain...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 17 guests online