NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Rok Cup Shifter Engine Added to Open and Masters Shifter Categories at Florida Winter Tour
- 4-Cycle Super Showdown Enjoys Inaugural Event
- Two Motorsports Greats Talk About Their Lives in Karting - Motorsport icons continue enjoying their...
- Morning Coffee: Friday – December 6 - The SuperNationals’ Silver Lining
- 2014 CIK-FIA Calendar Released