NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- KG Radiator Line for 2015 Released to North American Market
- Vega Tire Introduces the MCS Compound
- Daniel Formal and DR Kart Victorious in Two Elite Series - Formal dominates gearbox classes...
- Jason Welage Joins Top Kart USA - Front-running sportsman driver to make debut at RoboPong...
- Mazzaferro Looks to Add Second Major Title in 2014 - 2014 Canadian National Junior Champion...