NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Rock Island Grand Prix offers 24-hour discount - Offer ends at midnight on August 23
- Continued Success for Praga at USPKS - Luca Mars wraps up the series with the...
- Rocky Mountain ProKart Challenge Finale Set for Grand Junction - Flores leads Marolt and Brewer...
- Two Championships, Ten Wins and 38 Podiums for Top Kart USA over the Past Two...
- Statistics Don’t Lie, and BBR Karting Has Enough of Them to Go Around - 28...