NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Full Throttle Karting Reclaims Birel Brand for Southern California - Long-time Birel supporter amps up...
- Koene USA Heads to Orlando for Formula Kart Weekend of the FWT - Four drivers...
- Florida Pro Kart Series to Award FWT Class Champions Free Entries - Several class champions...
- ART Grand Prix America Scores 4 Podiums at ProKart Challenge
- Rotax Pan American Challenge Dates and Location Confirmed - Annual event will take place at...