NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Podium Finish for Nick Brueckner at Rotax Pan American Challenge - Texas driver performs at...
- 2014 Rok Cup International Final: Qualifying Report - Serravalle qualifies fifth in Mini Rok, Myers...
- Austin Versteeg Wins Cold Stone Rotax Pan American Challenge - Rolison Performance Group pilot secures...
- Ugo Ugochukwu Earns Team Koene USA a Rotax Pan American Championship - Five drivers run...
- New Partnership Returns Simpson to WKA National Karting Programs