NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- MG Tires Named Title Sponsor of Superkarts! USA SuperNationals XVIII - Brazilian tire manufacturer continues...
- Final Showdown at the ROTAX International Open - Mexico's Gonzalez takes Junior Win, Price dominates...
- Vega Tire Increases Support of the WKA Road Racing Series
- Road Race Championships Entry Form Posted, Pre-Registration Opens Monday
- Morning Coffee: Friday – October 31 - Ignoring Yellow Flags, Karting’s Current Epidemic