NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- New Partnership Returns Simpson to WKA National Karting Programs
- From the Tower: Cold Stone Rotax Pan American Challenge 2014 - Another stellar event to...
- Harry Coulton Secures Podium Finish at Rotax Pan American Challenge - Mini Max rookie secures...
- Rok Cup USA Champion Gianluca Petecof debuts in Europe in Rok Cup International Final -...
- Grand Products and Comer to Put Effort Behind New WKA Rookie Comer Class - New...