NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Opening Weekend for 2014 Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge Set for Horn Rapids Kart Track -...
- SKUSA Competitor Bulletin: Pro Tour SpringNationals Entry Deadline - Sunday, April 27 at midnight is...
- Davide Forѐ Joins CRG-USA for Superkarts! USA SpringNationals - Colorado operation fielding star-studded lineup for...
- Great Results for Seve DePinto at Florida Karting Championship Series - Up-and-coming Florida driver claims...
- Red Line Oil Series Looks Forward to Large Turnout for Race Two