NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- EKN Trackside: 2014 Rock Island Grand Prix – Preview - 20th annual event set for...
- MAXSpeed Group Announces Location and Dates for 2015 United States Rotax Max Challenge Grand Nationals...
- California ProKart Challenge to Host First Ever Event in Lake Elsinore - Parking lot temporary...
- Team Koene USA Prepares for Rotax Pan Am Challenge and SKUSA SuperNationals - Strong results...
- Come Experience the Nation’s Largest Karting Race with PSL West