NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- eKartingNews.com Driver of the Month – March 2014 – Josh Lane - DRT Racing driver...
- Aluminos Chassis Continues Gaining Victories in 2014 - Gaudreau wins at Red Line Oil Karting...
- Route 66 Sprint Series Starts Up Season at Concept Haulers Motor Speedway
- Sabré Cook Completes a Very Successful 2014 Rotax Challenge of the Americas - Two main...
- Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge Gains Industry Support for LO206 - Briggs & Stratton, RLV and...