NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Rotax Pan American Online Registration Open - Final chance to make Team USA event
- 2nd Annual Music City Grand Prix Presented by McCormack Auto Sales & Shane Davis Farms...
- Checkered Motorsports Earns Leopard Pro Championship - Meyers brings home the gold
- David Malukas Sweeps Leopard Junior at New Castle on Way to USPKS Championship - Successful...
- Karts to Return to The Rock for 20th Year of Street Races - World renowned...