NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- K1 RaceGear Exclusive North American Importer for RaceCloud
- Italian Motors USA Send Four Drivers to Rok Cup International Final
- EKN One-on-One: Robert Bujdoso – Checkered Motorsports - Young racer helping to guide growth of...
- Rok Cup International Final – North and South Americans Head to South Garda - Over...
- Davide Fore Dominates Spectacular Race of Stars