NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- KartSport North America’s Roger Ralston, Jr. Sweeps USPKS Round 1, Collects $2,500 Purse
- First-Ever Kart Race at NCCAR This Weekend
- David Malukas Nets Three Wins Between WKA, USPKS Rounds in Carolinas
- Bordogna Engines Maintaining Top Finishes at United States Pro Kart Series - Drivers powered by...
- GoRotax.com Driver of the Month Presented by eKartingNews.com – March 2014 – Nick Neri -...