NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Inaugural So-Cal Rotax Challenge Comes to a Close - Champions crowned during finale event at...
- Strong Line-Up and Strong Results for Team PSL Karting at the Cold Stone Rotax Pan...
- BN Racing Impresses at Cold Stone Rotax Pan American Challenge - Several front runners use...
- ART Grand Prix America Closes LAKC Season with Multiple Podiums
- 4-Cycle Super Showdown Set for This Weekend in Phoenix - Second annual gathering at PKRA...