NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Kremers and Puhakka Join Race of Stars in Australia
- Red Line Oil Karting Championship Round Eight to Offer $1,000 Cash Bonus Race - Rotax...
- Carter Williams Fourth at Lancaster GP, Thrid in SKUSA ProKart Challenge Championship
- Coyote Founder Wayne Wispelaere Has Passed
- First Gear Project: Bringing Crowdfunding to Racers - EKN partners with new website focused on...