NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- CRG-USA Brings Huge Support to Lone Star Grand Prix - Come rain or shine, CRG-USA...
- So-Cal Rotax Challenge to Make History This Weekend - New era in United States Rotax...
- Comet Kart Sales Launches Redesigned Website
- Morning Tims v1.2 – Karting IS a Family Sport - Karting's real value is the...
- McKinney Climbs His Way to Podium in Phoenix - Rookie, Jim McKinney, snatches first podium...