NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
05.25.2013 15:00 -
Summer 1 Race, BACKWARDS, Rotax Challenge 3, Chonda Endurance race, Saturday 6:00pm
NTK Club Mtg 7:30pm
06.15.2013 18:00 -
Summer 2 Race, Saturday 6:00pm Foward Direction
06.22.2013 18:00 -
Summer 3 Race, Vintage Kart Exhibition, Saturday 6:00pm
06.27.2013 - 06.29.2013
SKUSA ProKart Challenge @ NTK, Rotax Challenge 4 & 5
- $1600 Cash Purse Announced for Route 66 Sprint Series Yamaha Junior Shootout at South Bend
- Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge Hosts Successful Inaugural Event
- Rok Cup USA Orlando Region Opens with Great Success
- NASCAR Drivers, Fan Activities Confirmed for GoPro¬ģ Be a HERO Karting Challenge on May 22...
- 2013 Rock Island Grand Prix Registration Open