NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- World CIK-FIA KF & KFJ Championship Ready to Start
- Team News: Checkered Motorsports – Robo-Pong 200 Preview
- Myles Rowe Rowe Racing Announces New National Sponsor, Core Power
- EKN TV: Rock Island Grand Prix On-Board w/Tony Jump and David Cole - Picture-and-picture of...
- Florida Winter Tour Class Strucutre, Dates and Locations Confirmed - 2015 will see stops in...