NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- EKN Trackside: Cold Stone Rotax Pan American Challenge 2014 – Saturday Report - Claman-Demelo and...
- EKN Trackside: Cold Stone Rotax Pan American Challenge 2014 – Friday Report - Roeper leads...
- Rotax Pan American Challenge Up Next for Anthony Gangi Jr. - Young talent looks to...
- Paddock Insider: Cold Stone Rotax Pan American Challenge 2014 - Four tickets to Rotax Grand...
- Snake River Karters Set to End Successful Racing Season at Glen Morgan Raceway