NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Peterson and McAlister Put Leading Edge Motorsports on SKUSA SuperNationals XVII Podium - Nevada driver...
- CRG-USA Leaves SuperNationals with Victory and Two Pro Tour Titles - Wimsett doubles up with...
- New EKN Apparel Just In Time for Holiday Season - Get your favorite racer the...
- eKartingNews.com Driver Rankings – Stock Moto – 2013 Final Standings - Musgrave jumps to top...
- Rok Cup Shifter Engine Added to Open and Masters Shifter Categories at Florida Winter Tour