NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- EKN Trackside: 2014 Superkarts! USA Pro Tour SummerNationals – Preview – Part 2 - Full...
- United States Pro Kart Series Reverses Decisions Made at Pittsburgh Event
- Birels Work at US Rotax Grand Nationals; Three Chassis, Three Podiums - Strong runs by...
- Tru Tech Racing Engines 2014 Cold Stone US Rotax National Champions
- eKartingNews.com Driver of the Month – June 2014 – Mike McAndrews - Birel driver bags...