NTK Winter Series
Last Updated on Wednesday, 16 November 2011 01:41
The winter series consists of 4 races through January and February.
The races will be January 7th and 21st and February 4th and 18th.
Entry fees are $40 with a driver's pass of $9. Spectators will be $8 as usual.
$15 of each entry goes into the prize fund for each class.
We will run these races in our day schedule format with registration from 10-noon and qualifying at 1PM.
More details will be available soon.
- Inaugural US Open of Dirt Cancelled - Lack of entries force cancellation of event
- Superkarts! USA Releases Highlight Film of Modesto Grand Prix
- Team K&K Just Misses Podium in 2 Of 3 Briggs Classes at Canadian Nationals
- Briggs & Stratton Announce World Formula Engine Model Updates
- EKN Trackside: 2014 Rock Island Grand Prix – Race Report - Dittmer, Neilson, and Aldridge...