Race Schedule For 2012
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 January 2012 01:28
See you at the races,
- Rocky Mountain ProKart Challenge Finale Set for Grand Junction - Flores leads Marolt and Brewer...
- Two Championships, Ten Wins and 38 Podiums for Top Kart USA over the Past Two...
- Statistics Don’t Lie, and BBR Karting Has Enough of Them to Go Around - 28...
- 2014 eKartingNews.com Driver Rankings – TaG – August 15 - Craig advances to top spot,...
- Rotax Pan American Online Registration Open - Final chance to make Team USA event
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 31 guests online