Race Schedule For 2012
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 January 2012 01:28
See you at the races,
- CRG-USA Brings Huge Support to Lone Star Grand Prix - Come rain or shine, CRG-USA...
- So-Cal Rotax Challenge to Make History This Weekend - New era in United States Rotax...
- Comet Kart Sales Launches Redesigned Website
- Morning Tims v1.2 – Karting IS a Family Sport - Karting's real value is the...
- McKinney Climbs His Way to Podium in Phoenix - Rookie, Jim McKinney, snatches first podium...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 9 guests online