Race Schedule For 2012
Last Updated on Tuesday, 03 January 2012 01:28
See you at the races,
- From the Tower: United States Pro Kart Series – GoPro Motorplex - A glimpse into...
- More Pole Positions, Podiums and Fast Laps for Benik Kart - Florida squad travels to...
- Team USA Begins to Take Shape for Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals - Several chances...
- WKA Manufacturers Cup Series Champions Honored at Carolina Motorsports Park
- 2014 Rotax Max Challenge Grand Finals Set for Valencia, Spain - BRP celebrates 15th Anniversary...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 23 guests online