- PSL Karting and Kart & Parts Join Forces for CRG Support - Karts & Parts...
- ART Grand Prix America Leaves the SKUSA SuperNationals as Champions
- Morning Coffee: Friday – December 13 - The so-called ‘Off-Season’
- IAME Announces Exciting TaG Awards at Florida Winter Tour Formula Kart Racing Program
- DR Racing Kart Shows Speed Under DRT Racing Tent at SKUSA SuperNationals XVII - Growing...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 12 guests online