- New Champions for CIK Stars of Karting Crowned in Melbourne
- Simcoe Kart Club Doubleheader Now on September 27
- WKA Manufacturers Cup Series Set to Close Season at New Castle on October 3-5
- Simpson/Newey Score RoboPong 200 Victory - Closing lap drama puts longtime competitors on top of...
- Alessandro De Tullio Makes the Switch to Praga - Young driver already proves successful during...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 22 guests online