- Briggs & Stratton and Victory Kart Team-Up to Create Exciting Additions LO206 Challenge at FWT
- Industry News: P1 Engines – SKUSA SuperNationals Review - P1 Engines sets the pace in...
- Industry News: Two New Tillotson Carburetors for Rotax Engines
- Russell Karting Specialties Gives Parolin First SuperNationals Victory - Parolin drivers Russell and Gafrarar land...
- Bridgestone YLC Spec Tire for Man Cup Senior TaG in 2014
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 4 guests online