Southwest Regional Cup Coming to NTK
Spectators are welcome to come watch some top notch racing from our regional racers. Pit passes are $20 per person and will get you in to watch the action all weekend long. Our awarding winning BBQ concession trailer will be on hand. Bring your family out to enjoy a weekend of racing action.
- Texas ProKart Challenge Ready to Kick Off 2014 Season on April 25-27 - Opening weekend...
- WSK Super Master Series Finale Approaching
- MAXSpeed Group Donates Rotax Engine to Racing4Vets Veteran Kart Challenge - Event to take place...
- TS Racing Has Successful Weekend at Florida Karting Championship Series in Orlando
- Lone Star Grand Prix Adds Honda CRF250 to Open Shifter Class
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 27 guests online