Southwest Regional Cup Coming to NTK
Spectators are welcome to come watch some top notch racing from our regional racers. Pit passes are $20 per person and will get you in to watch the action all weekend long. Our awarding winning BBQ concession trailer will be on hand. Bring your family out to enjoy a weekend of racing action.
- Rok Cup Shifter Engine Added to Open and Masters Shifter Categories at Florida Winter Tour
- 4-Cycle Super Showdown Enjoys Inaugural Event
- Two Motorsports Greats Talk About Their Lives in Karting - Motorsport icons continue enjoying their...
- Morning Coffee: Friday – December 6 - The SuperNationals’ Silver Lining
- 2014 CIK-FIA Calendar Released
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 11 guests online