Track Records Falling Fast
Last Updated on Monday, 14 November 2011 14:04
- Solid Fields Bolster Opening Round of 2014 ROK Cup USA Series
- Full Throttle Karting Reclaims Birel Brand for Southern California - Long-time Birel supporter amps up...
- Koene USA Heads to Orlando for Formula Kart Weekend of the FWT - Four drivers...
- Florida Pro Kart Series to Award FWT Class Champions Free Entries - Several class champions...
- ART Grand Prix America Scores 4 Podiums at ProKart Challenge
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 9 guests online