Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Lists
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 December 2011 15:31
2011 Points Through Fall 7
2011 Championship Points
2011 Spring Points Leaders
2011 Fall Points Leaders
2011 Championship Points Leaders (These folks can drive!)
- Sabré Cook Completes a Very Successful 2014 Rotax Challenge of the Americas - Two main...
- Rotax Can-Am ProKart Challenge Gains Industry Support for LO206 - Briggs & Stratton, RLV and...
- WKA Gold Cup Series Champions Recognized at 103rd Street in March
- Four Victories for Top Kart USA at United States Pro Kart Series Opener - Eleven...
- Three Victories for Dylan Tavella at United States Pro Kart Series - One pole position,...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 22 guests online