Not Your Run-Of-The-Mill Lists
Last Updated on Thursday, 01 December 2011 15:31
2011 Points Through Fall 7
2011 Championship Points
2011 Spring Points Leaders
2011 Fall Points Leaders
2011 Championship Points Leaders (These folks can drive!)
- First Gear Project: Bringing Crowdfunding to Racers - EKN partners with new website focused on...
- Team K&K Wins Two of Three ECKC Briggs Titles Again
- Team News: Goodwood Kartways ECKC Mont-Tremblant Report
- Jak Crawford Set to Pilot Benik Kart for Remainder of 2014 and 2014 Season -...
- Karting and F1 Expertise Merge - Newly branded SpeedsportZ Racing Park is Houston's Need-For-Speed Playground
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 13 guests online