- Rotax Pan American Challenge Dates and Location Confirmed - Annual event will take place at...
- Successful Weekend at Lone Star Grand Prix for Leading Edge Motorsports - Gonzalez, Freese and...
- United States Pro Kart Series Announces Sponsors and Rule Book for 2014 - Several karting...
- La Conca Hosts Decisive Weekend of the WSK Champions Cup
- First WSK Victories of 2014 Awarded at La Conca
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 15 guests online