- Davide Forѐ Joins CRG-USA for Superkarts! USA SpringNationals - Colorado operation fielding star-studded lineup for...
- Great Results for Seve DePinto at Florida Karting Championship Series - Up-and-coming Florida driver claims...
- Red Line Oil Series Looks Forward to Large Turnout for Race Two
- Anthony Gangi Jr. Victorious at USPKS - Rising star challenges himself in Mooresville, North Carolina
- Remaining 2014 WKA Manufacturers Cup and Gold Cup Schedules Announced
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 45 guests online