Winter 3 Bowled Over With Superness
Tuesday, 07 February 2012 01:18
- US Open of Dirt Adds Stock Honda Class to Premiere Event - Yamaha Junior has...
- Manitoba Karting Association – Round 8 & 9 Report
- Benik Kart Dominates Rok Cup USA Event - 1, 2, 3 for BENIK Kart in...
- European CIK-FIA KF & KFJ Championships End in England
- eKartingNews.com Driver of the Month – July 2014 – Austin Garrison - Ocala Gran Prix...
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 25 guests online