Winter 3 Bowled Over With Superness
Tuesday, 07 February 2012 01:18
- Rolison Performance Group Collects Podium Finishes at Cold Stone US Grand Nationals - Versteeg and...
- CRG-USA Chasing History at Inaugural Modesto Grand Prix - Growing operation gets even bigger for...
- Team News: Checkered Motorsports/PCR USA – USPKS Pittsburgh Report
- Louie Pagano to Offer Driver Training at Regional and National Events - Successful karter to...
- NorCal 80cc Shifter Series Coming to Red Line Oil Karting Championship on August 10
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 21 guests online