Work Day List
Click to view Work Day List. If you would like to complete any of these jobs on a non work day & receive work day credits please contact Bob Schabel at 972-221-2567.
- SKUSA Competitor Bulletin: Pro Tour SpringNationals Entry Deadline - Sunday, April 27 at midnight is...
- Davide Forѐ Joins CRG-USA for Superkarts! USA SpringNationals - Colorado operation fielding star-studded lineup for...
- Great Results for Seve DePinto at Florida Karting Championship Series - Up-and-coming Florida driver claims...
- Red Line Oil Series Looks Forward to Large Turnout for Race Two
- Anthony Gangi Jr. Victorious at USPKS - Rising star challenges himself in Mooresville, North Carolina
NTK welcomes volunteers to help on race day and is always in need of corner workers. You do not need to be a member or racer to help work a race. Benefits include a free pass and a front row seat right in the middle of all the action. Visit the forum thread to view the worker list and sign up for a position. No experience is necessary please arrive 1 hour before racing starts for instructions. For more information contact Bob Schabel (972-221-2567).http://www.ntkarters.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=3253
We have 16 guests online