It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:28 am

Text Size

Kart stuff - safety gear and shifter stuff

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Kart stuff - safety gear and shifter stuff

Postby John Denman » Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:29 pm

(2) Mir race suits. Yellow & black fair condition. Sizes 56 and 62. $20 each.

(1) Custom Aramid fireproof suit. 2 layers red with blue trim SCCA legal. This suit is both abrasion resistant and breathes better then any karting suit made. Custom tailored for someone up to 6 feet tall and size 34 belt. Cost over $1000 sell for $100.

(2) Rector Collars like new, $10 each.

Honda CR80 box of parts. Includes gasket set and 85 ignition module. $20

Honda CR125 tools - flywheel puller and Flywheel/gear lock, Engine Teardown Cradle, and a few other goodies. $20

Box of CR125 cut heads - (8) heads that have been cut to various compression levels all are O-Ringed. Set of CR125 C4 Main Bearings included. $20

38 MM Edelbrock Quiksilver slide carb with full set of needles (jets) included. Fits on CR125, no pumparound required. This carb is driver adjustable while running. Edelbrock built this to our spec wand uses replacement parts common to the Harley carbs they make. Very unique carb, great for road racing. $50

TM 125 drive spockets, 15, 16, 17 tooth. $10

Wheels mostly rears, some magnesium, some aluminum, some the thin Douglas. $10 a pair. Euro bolt pattern.

Lead weights, some are 5Lbs, some are 7 Lbs. $2 a pound.

Small Mojo Seat, full padded, fits 60-90 lb driver. Excellent condition. $20

I can ship stuff but that costs extra. I'm in McKinney but might make a point to bring some stuff to one of the Polar Bear races if I get $100 in sales together.

email me at john@kartweb.com

I travel a lot out of the country so its difficult to get me on the phone.
John Denman

Return to Kart Classifieds