It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 2:09 am

Text Size

Complete Kart Operation for Trade 4-Karts+spares+more $4500

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Complete Kart Operation for Trade 4-Karts+spares+more $4500

Postby Steve Carbone » Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:31 am

We are getting out of karting and I want to trade all of this off as an entire package. I do not want to part it out. We only attended 8 races so a lot of the components are almost new. 4 Karts total.

Kart #1 2004 InterKart cadet. Only 1 race this year. With a new driver (Jr 1 novice) won 2 races and set 1 fast time. I took it apart over the winter and had everything re-anodized, powder coated and replaced most bolts and bearings. Yamaha KT100 by Woltjer has 6 total races on it since brand new and runs very strong. Has a new Hortsman HDC5-A and an Odenthal 3rd bearing mount. K&N filter and air box, DID chain (1 race), 40mm med/soft rear axle with Top Kart cassettes, brakes, hubs, and the good bearings, Douglass wheels with near new MG Yellow tires, Mychron-4 data system with data key and beacon, padded seat, and nice steering wheel. Kart was scaled and seat was positioned by a factory Top Kart team member.

Kart #2 2004 InterKart Kid Kart. Only 2 races on it since I purchased it and I don’t think it had ever been raced before that. It’s a standard Kid Kart with a Comer 50 that runs great. I cant say if its fast or not because my 6 year old never ran it wide open! Comes with a good Mychron-3 and basicly new Vega tires. A great kart to get started in.

Kart #3 2002 InterKart Cadet. I purchased this kart dis-assembled and planned on making a practice or sportsman kart out of it. I had it checked for square and then had it powder-coated. I have assembled it and it needs a handfull of things to be finished. It has 25mm rear axle, Bridgestones, S/M seat, new master cylinder, and pretty much standard components.

Kart #4 2000 Emmick full size kart. Bolt on a motor and go. I bought this to get out there with the kids to teach them lines and passing but we obviously didn’t get that far. I have a long pipe and plenty of motors to bolt on it. Comes with complete front brake package also.

Spares and tools....... here is a list but I am sure I have missed some things. 2 (new style 787) Yamaha KT100's by Jim Stroud at MISI.used but strong runners. I also have another KT100 that is stock and dis-assembled in a box. Just bolt ti together and go. These are ready to bolt on and go. Approx 45-50 gears total. I bought 68-95 new from day one and I also have others including some plastic gears. Tons of hardware, spare gascap, brake pads, heim joints, Timing beacon, Streeter roll around kart stand with new powder-coat. It has Douglass Kart wheels on it. Electric starter, Odenthall, Franklin, Horstman, and Burris motor mounts most with 3rd bearing mounts. 3 new WA-55 Cadet carburetors. 1-stock 1-Woltjer blueprinted and 1-MISI blueprinted. I have TONS of clutch stuff, 3 completes with enough new plates, springs and discs to probably build more. There are 4 sportsman carburetors that are stamped MISI but I don’t know any history on them. I have an entire (organized) box of carburetor parts, gaskets, spacers, cups, cables, etc. 2 air boxes, 1 new brake rotor, complete set of Bridgestone rain tires mounted on Top Kart wheels and 2 new never mounted Bridgestone rain tires, 6 (3 pair) misc wheels, 2 good sets of used tires, 1 new MG yellow tire, caster camber gauge, 40mm Top Kart Cassettes with the good bearings, Top Kart floating brake rotor, Top Kart hydraulic brake calliper and hoses. I’m sure there’s more, you get it all!I have been racing for 30 years. Quarter Midgets, Mini Sprints, Sprint Cars, SCCA, USAC, etc. Karting is the most bang for the buck I have ever dealt with. Great family fun. Wanting to trade for motorcycles, dirt bikes, hot rod, rat rod, boat, Harley, Suburban, etc. Or $4500 obo Please email or call for more pics. * one of the MISI motors is missing in these pics, it was at my other shop at the time

Steve Carbone steve@actionpowersportsusa.com 918-808-5638

Steve Carbone
http://www.actionpowersportsusa.com
YAMAHA * KAWASAKI * SUZUKI
work 918-838-8001
cell 918-808-5638
Attachments
DSC00215.JPG
DSC00215.JPG (144.91 KiB) Viewed 768 times
DSC00205.JPG
DSC00205.JPG (144.32 KiB) Viewed 768 times
DSC00199.JPG