It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:31 pm

Text Size

Wells Cargo 6X12 Customized Trailer

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Wells Cargo 6X12 Customized Trailer

Postby Rhonda Mims Brown » Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:41 pm

6’ X 12’ WELLS CARGO TRAILER – TANDEM AXLE SOLD

Description:

Up for sale is the customized trailer belonging to the Wayne Brown/Rhonda Mims-Brown/BCR Racing Team located in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. This Wells Cargo trailer was custom built in 2000 by Dr. Terry Collins who used it approximately 1 year and sold to us in 2003. We used until 2007. As you will see from the photos, Dr. Collins spared no expense for customized options estimated to be around $15,000. It is in good condition and a little “TLC” would bring it back to like new condition – Due to the death of my husband, I just don’t have the time to deal with it. There are some areas where outside hardware has rust and the bottom drawer of the Craftsman tool chest has rust. The tires were replaced around 2004 or 2005 and the bull nose has a small crack but there is no leakage from this damage. Since Wayne’s death, the trailer has sat in the driveway unused since January of 2008.

The trailer is specially designed to be a complete rolling shop for the compact kart racer. One kart rolls on the bottom floor and one rolls directly above and straddles over the stainless steel counter tops. We have also carried a third chassis at times and stored it vertically up front. The rear configuration will accommodate sprint or enduro chassis.

Every inch of this trailer is utilized with numerous drawers & cabinets designed for specialized parts, drawers for gears, small parts, tires and canopy.

I am asking $3,500 for the entire trailer with extras such as the 12’ canopy, the nitrogen tank, push bars, tote cart and umbrellas. Will consider any reasonable offer; however, it will move to the highest offer over or under selling price.

Photos of this trailer in its new and used state can be viewed /downloaded at http://gallery.me.com/racinrhonda#100553

Call, private email or email Rhonda directly at (214) 695-5837 – racinrhonda@tx.rr.com

Exterior Features

Tandem Axle
Aerodynamic Bull Nose Front
Side Door Entry with Step
Double Back Door Configuration
Heavy Duty Hi Power 2500 Electric Winch
Super Mack/Coleman Roof-Air
10 ft. Pull-out side awning
Stainless steel 6’ work table mounts on side
Built-in Onan Electric Start Generator (Model BGE/NHE Gen Sets 4,000-5,000 watts)
Halogen Lighting on Right Side
30 amp plugs
Spare Tire
Under carriage rear storage for canopy poles or other long items
Customized especially for kart racing
Designed for two karts, would allow with 1 stored vertically up front
Included in sale is a 12 foot canopy with poles and hardware.

Interior Features:

Stainless Steel Counter Tops
Custom cabinetry with individual drawer and door locks – top to bottom
Diamond Plate Aluminum Flooring
Fluorescent Lighting
120 volt plugs throughout
Coleman Roof Air
Built in parts washer
Built-in Craftsman 9 Drawer Tool Chest (27” w X 34” h)
6 inch Bench Grinder
Ohio Force Bench Vice
Built in compressor
Harris Nitrogen Tank with long coil
Additional Stainless Steel 6’ Table - stores inside & mounts Outside for Work Table
2 – wall mounts for extra engines
Golf size umbrella mounts
Hooks for bungee cords throughout
Push-bar mounts
Rolling crate mounted to rear door
Fire Extinguishers
Spacemaker Radio / Cassette player
Spacemaker Coffee Maker
Attachments
IMG_6004 Large e-mail view.jpg
More photos are available in a MobileMe galler in both new and used state see description area for link to web gallery
IMG_6004 Large e-mail view.jpg (156.57 KiB) Viewed 789 times
Last edited by Rhonda Mims Brown on Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rhonda Mims Brown

Re: Wells Cargo 6X12 Customized Trailer

Postby Mathew Souza » Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Looks like the trailer has just about everything you need in one small package. Wish I had the money you are asking but I do not. Might be interested in the trailer if we can work out a much lower price.
Thanks for your time.
Mat S
Mathew Souza
TEAM CORE KARTING
TAG MASTER #33t
CRG KT1
Parilla Leopard
Mathew Souza
NTK Board Member

Return to Kart Classifieds