It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:16 am

Text Size

INTREPID/LEOPARD 125 TAG FOR SALE- price decrease

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

INTREPID/LEOPARD 125 TAG FOR SALE- price decrease

Postby Eric Petersen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:14 pm

Bump: TaG FOR SALE. 2007 Intrepid Silverstone Pro. 6.2 hours total on Parilla IAME Leopard engine- from new. That’s right. Original Intrepid wheelset, EVO 3 brakes, new RK O-ring chain, Hubble carburetor cable kit, aluminum sprocket guard, aluminum water pump upgrade, new battery, new hardened sprocket. Mychron Four instrument cluster with all four inputs connected, including optional starter battery power cable. Size 3 seat. Inline manual fuel cutoff installed, transponder mount on seat. Comes with spare sprockets, spare new O-ring chain, and a “Kart Kaddy” kart stand ($440 new). If you've seen one of these in action you know how awesome they are. Between trips to Afghanistan (USN) and a wife that is pregnant, I simply don’t have time in the foreseeable future to practice or race. Maybe again someday (!), but in the meantime this gorgeous kart sits on the stand in my garage. New this kart was over $7500. Fast, straight, stiff, extremely clean, and an incredible deal now at $4000. Call Eric at (619)977-8279. I live about 30 minutes from KAM Karting. (George, don't make me feel worse than I already do!)
Eric Petersen

Return to Kart Classifieds