It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:04 pm

Text Size

Kid's Kart with Comer 50CC (very low hours)

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Kid's Kart with Comer 50CC (very low hours)

Postby Shawn Howell » Sun May 02, 2010 5:37 pm

Santa brought this beautiful Comer engined 50 CC racing kart to our son Christmas of 2007. He had it made in a specialized karting shop in San Jose and then had it shipped out to TX. The original cost was over $2350. Since then the kart has sat covered with a moving blanket in our garage except for a few weekend trip to play in a parking lot and back again. It has never been to the track and was ridden about ten times at the local elementary school parking lot. I haven't even gone through the quart of fully synthetic two stroke pre-mix oil it came with. Our son is growing like a weed (9 years old) and the time has come for the kart to be sold to a 5 or 6 year old. I purchased an extra sets of brake pads for the kart as I wanted to ensure the brakes were always in the best condition. The tires still have many hundreds of laps in them. The kart comes with: pre-mix oil, extra set of brake pads, small gas can. I always stored it after draining all the fuel out of the engine and ran the carb dry after putting in fuel preservative. It's ready to go now. If you are interested in seeing it I will be glad to fuel it up, start it but absolutely no test drives (my insurance is good but not THAT good) . Feel free to email me at wshawnhowell@yahoo.com for pics or questions. Selling price is $1850/OBO
[img][img][img][/img][/img][/img]
Shawn Howell

Re: Kid's Kart with Comer 50CC (very low hours)

Postby Shawn Howell » Fri Jun 04, 2010 11:53 am

Price lowered $$$$$ $1450 $$$$$$
Shawn Howell

Re: Kid's Kart with Comer 50CC (very low hours)

Postby Shawn Howell » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:30 pm

*********SOLD***********
Shawn Howell

Return to Kart Classifieds