It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:21 pm

Text Size

Selling everything and heading west... Final good bye...

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Selling everything and heading west... Final good bye...

Postby Michael Schneider » Sat May 08, 2010 4:59 pm

First of all thanks to everyone at NTK for an incredible 6 years and to everyone who made Mike and my experience in karting so amazing. Wow can't believe it. Seems like just yesterday Mike ran his first race at NTK : the 2004 Turkey Shootout 3 hour kid kart enduro race. You all have truly been our second family and for that Mike and I would like to express our deepest thanks.

So now that Mike and our family are relocating to Fresno Ca. and our circumstances have changed such that we might not be able to continue racing, I am forced to sell most everything we have. I'm going to try and keep some things just in case or as momentos, but the bigger items really need to go. Here is what I would like to sell and thanks for helping!

2009 Tornado factory prototype F5 cadet chassis and 2009 Rotax Minimax engine with 4 total hours on it top and bottom. This combo was good enough last year for 10th overall in the Rotax National Points, 1st in the SWRA Roadrace Series and ran very strong at the Rotax Grand Nationals. The chassis has a front torsion bar, PKT pedal risers, evo and unico bodywork, Fully padded Tillot seat, 30mm rear axle, oversized double vented rear brake, shockwave carriers, axles and hubs, and it straight and true.

The engine has 4 hours top and bottom, 09 cylindar and ignition and is in perfect shape. We got it right before the Grand Nationals last year and haven't raced much since.

The kart is featured and can be seen at
http://www.tornadodriver.com/cadetChassis.htm

This kart and engine without the upgrades would run you $6000 plus tax. I'd like to get $4000 for the kart.

Also we have our venerable Wells Cargo 5x8 enclosed trailer carpeted floor, drop down door, white walls, tire rack - great to pull behind a mini truck or car. It has served us well and while not luxurious, kept our stuff dry and contents secure - plus its nice not to have to unload after a long race weekend. $995

Honda EX 1000 generator - runs perfect - looks ok. $250

We also have douglas rims, rain tires, gears, spares, rotax stuff, and a bunch of misc items one collects over the years so if you are racing kid karts or cadets, feel free to ask me..I might have it!

I would consider an offer for everything I can stuff into our trailer - you come get it. We have Mychrons, GPS units, Jetting software, laser alignment tools, spare axles, rims, tires, gears, etc...etc...etc

Send me an email and let's see what we can do.

Jeff Schneider
leaderintraining1106@yahoo.com
Michael Schneider

Re: Selling everything and heading west... Final good bye...

Postby Yaani-Mai Gaddy » Mon May 10, 2010 11:29 am

Jeff,

We are going to miss you & Mikey at the track. We are sorry to see you leave NTK & Texas but wish you the best of luck in California. When you come back to Texas be sure to visit us at NTK.

I picked up Mikey's 2009 SWRC trophy & gave it to Chris Williams to give to you.

Good Luck in this new chapter of your life. I'm sure you will soon find lots of new friends in California too.
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
www.gaddywebdesign.com
972-462-8393
Yaani-Mai Gaddy
NTK Member

Re: Selling everything and heading west... Final good bye...

Postby Brandon Johnson » Sat May 15, 2010 7:45 pm

Send email with no response. Is there anything left. I am very interested in the alignment tool and any kid kart stuff.

Thanks,
Brandon
Brandon Johnson
NTK Member

Return to Kart Classifieds