It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Text Size

Vintage Hartman Sprint Kart will sell to best offer

Classifieds for karts, kart parts and accessories.

Moderator: Kevin Crowe

Vintage Hartman Sprint Kart will sell to best offer

Postby Rob Nedlose » Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:16 pm

Okay guys, My buyer no-showed and I just dont have room for all 3 carts could not make it work today like I thought I could so here is the deal gonna sell it to the highest bidder this coming Saturday. This is a 1977 Hartman Sprint SN:TV10, there were only 50 of these produced for the TV show Battle of the Network Stars. Own a piece of history here. Almost complete, needs your engine, sprockets, and steering wheel. All other parts have been refurbed or brand new. Original Airheart Hurst brake system completly rebuilt with genuine Airheart Hurst Parts. The first bid has already been spoken for by a paramedic partner of mine. The proceeds from this sale are being used to finish my other 2 karts which are going to be used for a helmet and seatbelt safety campaign to prevent the needless injury and death of all motorsports and recreational riders and children. I will not reveal the bid amount until Saturday July 23rd, 2011. If your bid is below the high bidder I will reply to your Email with the words "Try Again" if you are the high bidder you will get the reply "Bingo". if someone out bids you will get the reply of " Bumped". All bids should be submitted to my email address listed below before Saturday July 23rd, 2011 11:59pm. The winner will be notified by email on Sunday July 24th. This Kart will absolutly go to the high bidder no matter what. Pictures of the kart are available at this link:

http://s1094.photobucket.com/albums...WMANXSTER/kart/

Send your bids to vwmanxster@juno.com, put the subject line of "Kart Bid" in the heading.

Thanks and good luck. Rob.

vwmanxster
View Public Profile
Send a private message to vwmanxster
Send email to vwmanxster
Find all posts by vwmanxster
Add vwmanxster to Your Buddy List
Rob Nedlose

Return to Kart Classifieds